Monday, June 4, 2012

FOTD: Sigma Paris Palette - Purple

 Hi lovelies! I have another Face  of the Day using the new Sigma Paris Palette. I wanted to try out some of the purple shades to see how they looked on my lids. I am really happy with the color, so I thought that I would share. I used my husband's Nikon camera, but I didn't have his help to take the photos this time, so I apologize for the weird face thing lol.


Products used:
Face: 
Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 hr foundation
Rouge blush from Sigma Paris palette
NYC Bronzer in Sunny
NYC Translucent powder (to set)
Eyes:
ELF Liquid Liner in Black
WetnWild gel liner in black
Ulta Volumptous Volume Mascara in black
Revlon Brow Fantasy in Dark blonde
Sigma Paris Palette
Elysées
Notre Dame
Versailles

Lips:
Ulta lip gloss Flirtini


 Let me know what you think and if you would like a tutorial for this look!

No comments:

Post a Comment