Friday, January 20, 2012

Green/Black Smokey Eye








I am getting ready to go meet some friends out at the bar, so I thought that I would do a smokey eye. I didn't plan on doing green eyeshadow, but when I looked into the palette it seemed to be calling to me. I am extremely happy with how this look turned out. It's different than anything I have ever created before! I hope that you all enjoy it as much as I do. I may do a tutorial on this look if anyone is interested. :)

Products used:
Eyes:
BH Cosmetics 88 standard shimmer palette
Elf Liquid Eyeliner in Black
BH Cosmetics Waterproof Eyeliner in Onyx
Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express Mascara
Naked palette - Creep

Face:
Elf Blush - Fushia Fusion
Revlon Beyond Natural - 220 light-medium foundation

Lips:
Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait

No comments:

Post a Comment