Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Makeup Challenge - Disney Inspired

 Hi everyone! For today's look I did a makeup challenge that involved me creating a Disney inspired look. I was really unsure about the kind of look that I wanted to do. In the end, I created this Jasmine-inspired look from Aladdin. I always loved Aladdin when I was a kid, so I thought this would be an awesome look to recreate. I went for a neutral/cat eye for the lids similar to what she wears in this photo and this photo. I found that it was hard for me to find a good lip color to go with, so I ended up layering two lip colors that I have - one lip butter and one lip gloss. I hope that you lovelies enjoyed this look. Feel free to give me any feedback that you would like. I am always eager to hear what you all think. Thank you :)

xoxoxmissgumdrop

Products used:
Eyes:
Urban Decay primer potion
Naked Palette - (Smog, Darkhorse, and Virgin eyeshadows)
Elf Liquid Eyeliner in Black
BH Cosmetics Waterproof Eyeliner in Onyx
Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express Mascara

Face:
Covergirl TruBlend Bronzer in 440
Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse foundation in Creamy Natural (Light 5)
Elf Tone Correcting Concealer

Lips:
Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple
Revlon ColorStay Ultimate in 070 Best Bubbly

No comments:

Post a Comment