Monday, January 16, 2012

Wearable Look Featuring Naked Palette


Hi everyone! I wanted to create a very wearable and work appropriate look for today. My other goal was to create a look that I really loved using my new Urban Decay Naked Palette. I really love a neutral eye on me because I have very large, hooded eyes. Sometimes I think that it's hard to find a look that I really like on myself. This has to be one of my favorite looks that I have created recently. I suspect that I will be wearing this look again this week for my classes. :) I promise that my Naked palette review will be coming soon!
<3 xmissgumdrop
Products used:
Eyes:
Urban Decay primer potion
Urban Decay Naked Palette - Sidecar, Darkhorse, Buck
Elf Liquid Eyeliner in Black
BH Cosmetics Waterproof Eyeliner in Onyx
Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express Mascara

Face:
Elf Blush - Fushia Fusion
Revlon Beyond Natural - 220 light-medium foundation
Covergirl TruBlend Bronzer in 440

Lips:
Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I still just can't get over how great the Naked Palette is. There are so many ways to wear the shadows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really a versatile palette! I love it and have loved every single look that I have created using it. The shadows are fabulous! I'll be posting a video review on it very soon, as well!

    ReplyDelete