Friday, January 20, 2012

Makeup Challenge - Fairy Inspired

Happy Friday everyone! For today's makeup challenge, I created a fairy-inspired look. For inspiration, I just googled fairy makeup/pictures of fairies. I really wanted to create a more wearable/softer look. I'm sure that most people would rather do a BOLD fairy look, but it just wasn't for me. I used a shimmery pink and a shimmery blue for the lid. I blended them together until the look was very soft. I also used some glitter on the inner eyelid to brighten the look up even more. I really hope that you all enjoyed this look! Let me know what you think. :)

Products used:
Eyes:

BH Cosmetics 88 standard shimmer palette

NYX Glitter Cream Palette
Elf Liquid Eyeliner in Black
BH Cosmetics Waterproof Eyeliner in Onyx
Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express Mascara
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk


Face:
Elf Blush - Fushia Fusion
Revlon Beyond Natural - 220 light-medium foundation
Covergirl TruBlend Bronzer in 440


Lips:
Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait

No comments:

Post a Comment