Sunday, January 8, 2012

Makeup Challenge - Flower inspired


Hey guys! Today's look is a makeup challenge that is flower inspired. For my inspiration, I chose daisies. I thought about the yellow of the inside of the flower and the green of the stem for the lid look. I finished it off using a white eyeliner on the bottom lashline, topped with some white eyeshadow for the white part of the flower. I am pretty happy with how the look turned out. To see my inspiration, click on the following link: here



Products used:
Eyes:
Elf eyelid primer
BH cosmetics 88 cool matte palette
BH cosmetics 88 standard shimmer palette
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Elf Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Revlon Fabulash Waterproof Mascara

Face:
Elf Blush - Fushia Fusion - loving this blush btw
Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation in "5"



Lips:
Wet n Wild lip gloss

2 comments: