Friday, January 6, 2012

Makeup Challenge - Barbie Look


Hey guys! I decided to create a January Makeup challenge that would have a variety of looks that I would not wear or try out on a normal basis. Today's the first day and the theme is Barbie inspired. I wanted to do one of Barbie's "pinker" looks. I added this pink sweater by Aeropostale to give the look more of a pink feel. I straightened my hair so that it would be flat like hers normally is. I really would have loved to still have blonde hair for this look. Here's the look I ended up coming up with. I'm super excited about this lipstick because I think it fits the look really well.



Products used:
Eyes:
Elf eyelid primer
BH cosmetics 88 cool matte palette
BH cosmetics 88 standard shimmer palette
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Elf Liquid Eyeliner in Black
BH Cosmetics Waterproof Eyeliner in Onyx
Revlon Fabulash Waterproof Mascara

Face:
Elf Blush - Fushia Fusion - loving this blush btw
Revlon Beyond Natural - 220 light-medium foundation
Elf Concealer

Lips:
Elf Lipstick in 7702 "Classy"

That's the final look. I hope you all enjoyed this.

No comments:

Post a Comment