Thursday, January 5, 2012

Sunset Eye





















Hey everyone! I have been looking at a lot of "sunset inspired" makeup looks. Ex, sunset eye 1. I decided to use my BH cosmetics cool matte palette and try out some of the brighter colors. Here's the look that I ended up creating. I'm pretty happy with it because it makes my eyes seem brighter and happy!


Products used:
Eyes:
BH cosmetics 88 cool matte palette
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Elf Liquid Eyeliner in Black
BH Cosmetics Waterproof Eyeliner in Onyx
Revlon Fabulash Waterproof Mascara

Face:
Elf Blush - Fushia Fusion
Revlon Beyond Natural - 220 light-medium foundation
Elf Concealer

Lips:
Elf Lipstick in 7702 "Classy"
Wet n Wild - Megaslick lip gloss in 569A - Candy Apple

I hope you all enjoyed this look. Please follow and comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment