Thursday, August 16, 2012

Work makeup

I have been super busy with a vacation that I took back home, as well as starting up the semester. I wanted to share this FOTD that I did today for work. I am truly raving about about the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm stains. I will be doing a full review of these over the weekend. They are fabulous! Here's the look I came up with. Let me know what you think! I am also trying out the Revlon Whipped Creme Foundation in this look.
Products used:
Eyes:
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
ELF Liquid liner in Black
Great lash Waterproof mascara in Very Black
Too Faced Shadow Insurance

Face:
Revlon Whipped Creme Foundation
ELF Blush in candid coral

Lips:
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Sweetheart Valentine

1 comment:

  1. I was hoping this would show up on the blog, I really like the way it looks.

    ReplyDelete