Sunday, September 2, 2012

FOTD: Orange

 Hi lovelies! The weather is really kind of overcast and gloomy today, so I thought it would be nice to try out some bright makeup to cheer myself up. When I get an idea, I tend to run with it. So, when I started thinking orange, I knew I was going to do everything orange. I decided to use my orange NYX blush, which is incredibly pigmented. If you haven't tried their blushes, I would recommend trying it out. 
 Products that I used:
Eyes:
BH Cosmetics 88 Standard Shimmer Palette for the lid colors

I used the black out of my UD Naked 2 palette to darken up my waterline as an alternative to eyeliner.
Maybelline Great Lash Waterproof Mascara in Very Black
ELF Liquid Liner in Black
Revlon Brow Fantasy in Dark Blonde




Face: 
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Foundation in Shade 5 - Light

NYC Bronzer in Sunny
NYX Blush in Cinnamon

Lips:
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Rendevous


Thoughts on this look? Want more face of the day posts? Let me know what you think below.

1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful! I love these colors on you. Very flattering to your skin tone and hair color.

    ReplyDelete