Sunday, January 15, 2012

Makeup Challenge - Lady Gaga Inspired

 Hey lovelies! Sorry it has been so long since I did a post. School is back in session for me, so it will take me a little bit longer to get going on my posts. I do have a review of the Urban Decay Naked Palette and Revlon Lip Butter that will be coming up within the next week. For now, here's my take on a Lady Gaga inspired look. I took my inspiration from her music video "Telephone." Here's the photo of it: Lady Gaga. I went with a white and grey look for the lid with a strong winged eyeliner. I want to point out that this is my first time trying to do a winged eyeliner. It was really difficult! I had to redo the left eye two times. I am also wearing Revlon's Lip Butter in Candy Apple for the first time. Let me know what you guys think of this look! <3
Products used:

Eyes:
BH Cosmetics 88 cool matte palette - grey and white
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk - as a base
ELF Liquid Eyeliner on top lashline for the wing
BH Cosmetics waterproof eyeliner in Onyx on lower lash line
Revlon Fabulash Waterproof Mascara

Face:
Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse foundation in Creamy Natural (Light 5)
Covergirl TruBlend Bronzer in 440
Elf tone correcting concealer

Lips:
Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment