Monday, January 28, 2013

FOTD: Falling in love with Naked again


As some of you may know, I own both of Urban Decay's Naked palettes. I have owned Naked one for about a year and Naked 2 for about 6 months or so. I fell in love with Naked1 when I first bought it. Used it all the time; however, as my collection has expanded I have used this palette less and less. For some reason today, I felt drawn to use it. I put it over the top of my new Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe. It really brought out the colors more than I have ever seen. I found myself feeling very, very pleased and motivated to use the palettes more. I also wanted to do a before and after with the Revlon Colorstay foundation that I am trying out. 

Products used:
Eyes:

ELF Eyelid Primer

Maybelline Color Tattoo Tough as Taupe
Covergirl Clump Crusher mascara
Revlon brow fantasy in dark blonde

Face:
Revlon Colorstay Foundation

Rimmel Match Perfecting Concealer
Revlon Nearly Naked Powder (undereyes)
Monistat Antichaffing Gel (primer)
NYC Bronzer in Sunny
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded (highlight)

Lips:
Revlon Lipbutter in Peach Parfait

No comments:

Post a Comment