Monday, January 28, 2013

More Organization!


Hello everyone! I have been really struggling to use some of the products that I have because they were kind of out of my awareness in a storage closet in my bathroom. I tend to take very hot showers, and I was finding that my eyeshadows were starting to feel different. This caused me to spiral into a panic and motivated me to reorganize it in my bedroom. I took this old chair that I normally keep in the livingroom as a footstool and moved it into my bedroom against the wall. Velcro apparently sticks to my chair, so I put lipsticks into it. I also used candle holders to put other lipsticks in. The top drawer is strictly eyeshadow. The second drawer is blush/bronzers/eyeliners/mascaras/and lip glosses. The last drawer is filled with beauty samples, sharpeners, and other miscellaneous beauty stuff. I have all of my most used palettes on top of the organizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment