Saturday, February 9, 2013

Outfit of the Day OOTD: Hard and Soft







Hi everyone! It has been a very long time since I did an outfit of the day (OOTD). I really loved today's outfit and thought it would be very appropriate to do a blog post on. Let me know if you would like to see more outfit posts. I went thrifting at Goodwill yesterday and picked up this adorable baggy sweater shirt that I really wanted to style today. 

My inspiration for this outfit: 
I wanted to mix edgy and soft textures and colors.
I wanted to have a loose top with tight pants and tight combat boots. 


Here's a photo of the top up close. The detailing looks like little hearts, which I thought was very Valentine's Day appropriate. 

I used the cream top with darker purple/grayish black pants/ and black boots. The top brings a freshness to the rest of the outfit. 



 I paired the soft top with this heavy, edgy chain necklace. This top could have also been paired with a scarf if you want to stay warm outside.

Top:
Goodwill

Purple top - Wet Seal

Necklace:
Rue21 on clearance


Pants:
Gap

Boots:
Shoe Encore Brand Pink and Pepper


 Here are some upclose shots of the boots. They lace up the front and have some metal detailing on the side. 





Want to see more OOTD? let me know! Tell me what you think of this outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment