Saturday, February 2, 2013

FOTD: Bright Mango Lips

Today I have another Face of the Day for you all. I picked up the Milani Lipstick in Mango Mambo on clearance yesterday at Walgreens for less than $2. I was really excited because the color is a coral/mango red. It is absolutely beautiful and really stood out to me. I wanted to create my whole look around this lip color. I selected this shirt that I got at TJ Max for $13 because the lip color matches very well with it. I created a soft eye look with a little more definition in the corner to stand out against my fair skin. I also selected a heavier coverage foundation to make the lips stand out without seeing any of the redness in my skin. 

Products used:
Eyes:

Urban Decay Primer Potion

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe (as a base)
Sleek Palettes in Oh So Special and Storm
Revlon Brow Fantasy in Dark Blonde
Covergirl Clump Crusher mascara 
ELF Eyeliner Pen in Black

Face:
Monistat Antichaffing Gel Primer
Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet + Foundation
Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer
Revlon Nearly Naked Powder
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed
NYC Bronzer in Sunny

Lips:
Milani in 23 Mango Mambo


Let me know what you think of this look!

No comments:

Post a Comment