Tuesday, July 23, 2013

FOTD: Why not Zoidberg?



Happy Tuesday readers! I've officially finished up my schooling, so I should hopefully be able to blog a little bit more. Today I tried out the Ren Clean Skincare Satin Perfection BB Cream that I received as a deluxe sample from Sephora with the purchase of my Ariel mirror. I will have a post about the Ariel collection soon, so stay tuned for that. 

Ren BB Cream claims: "A silicone free BB cream that leaves the skin looking flawless, even toned and luminous with a perfect non-oily, satin finish. This true multi-function cream provides flawless coverage that banishes imperfections, gives SPF and anti-oxidant protection, while photo-rejuvenation technology reduces the appearance of underlying fine lines and wrinkles."

Quite a lot of claims for a BB cream, so I am naturally a little skeptical. 

Finish: It does feel somewhat satin like. It's not completely matte, nor is it shiny. 

How it feels on the skin: It feels very light weight and comfortable. No noticeable caking yet.

I did feel like this BB cream evened out my skin tone a little bit. This Ren BB cream is a fuller coverage than many others that I have seen, which makes me drawn to it. I do feel like the tone of it may be slightly pinker than my skin tone. It's subtle, but I think it's there. I'm not sure most people would notice wearing it out though. 

Overall, I think this BB cream isn't too shabby at all. I'll see how it holds up in the next few days of trying it!

Products used in FOTD:

Eyes:
UDPP

Urban Decay Naked 2 palette - YDK, Verve, Busted, Blackout
Mary Kay Lash Love Mascara
ELF Liquid Liner in Black
Anastasia Brow kit + pencil

Face:
Ren BB Cream in Light/Medium

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
Tarte Blusher in Glisten
Mac Mineralized Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle
Mac Blotting Powder

Lips:
Shiro Why Not Zoidberg?

As always, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow Shell your eyelook is awesome! Zoidberg is such a pretty lipcolour too, suits you to the ground.

    ReplyDelete