Thursday, July 18, 2013

Nails: Zoya Kimber


It's been awhile since I did a nails post. I just haven't been doing anything too interesting with them lately. I did want to share this Zoya polish in Kimber though. It's absolutely gorgeous. It's a hot pink that has a nice shine to it. 

Application: I found that this polish went on VERY easily. I'm not the most graceful person when it comes to nails, but this polish really made it super simple. The color was not streaky at all. I used just one layer of this polish to get the above look. 

Color: I love the way this polish catches the light. I have found myself staring at my nails a lot while wearing this color. It's a really nice pink for summer. 

Finish: Shine/sparkle. I would say that Kimber has shine with tiny sparkles in it. It's not like an overwhelming glitter bomb, but it's lovely in the sunlight.

Dry time: Kimber dried pretty quickly for me when I was using Out the Door topcoat. I didn't have any problems with drying. 


3 comments:

  1. Ungh, I'm obsessed with this color already. May have to get some, even though I know I can't afford it! XD

    Check out the new giveaway on my blog if you get the chance!

    Anna
    Pretty Much Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo that's pretty! did you find it at ulta? I don't know where to find zoya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can buy them at ulta! This one was on clearance!

      Delete